A versatile, ruggedized connector for industrial applications Waterproof, shock-proof and UV resistant, the UTGX series can withstand continuous underwater immersion, routine pressure washing, dirt and dust and other harsh conditions. Ideal for both indoor and outdoor applications with a lifespan of up to 27 years in-application, the UL/IEC certified UTGX series connectors are a safe and reliable solution.
Improve efficiency with lightweight, versatile and quick mating connectors The UTGX series can be used in a wide range of configurations and electrical layouts, allowing you to save space on your equipment. While the bayonet locking mechanism ensures a quick and secure connection and disconnection, other updates to the lightweight design make the UTGX series connectors easier than ever for operators to handle quickly. Especially in high-mating cycle applications, UTGX will save time and money for your business.
Upgrading has never been easier The new Souriau UTGX Series uses Trim Trio® contacts. A single design for machined, stamped and formed and highspeed contacts, making it quicker, easier and more cost effective to upgrade. By using the same contacts, the switch from one connector series to another doesn’t require tool or panel cut-out modifications.
Harsh environment cable assembly We can supply terminated cable assemblies to further increase sealing and stress-resistance properties on the cable termination.
For more technical information or commercial requests about our custom cable assemblies, please contact us. https://www.cl-ever.com/en/contacts/
- Lifespan of up to 27 years in industrial environnements by qualification according to ISO21207 – Method B / 5 cycles
- UL 1977 (ECBT2 / ECBT8) qualified & IEC61984 certified
- Outdoor use qualified according to UL50/UL50E level 6P & shock-proof certified up to IK07 according IEC 62262
- Waterproof: IP68/69K dynamic mated (and unmated for Hi-Seal versions)
- 5 years resistance to UV exposure: F1 material according UL746C.
- 500 mating cycles
- RoHS and REACH